MY SCHOOL WAS PART OF A BIG SCAM

  • dezignxpressionz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      I can not believe this, today one of my former classmates called me
      and told me that the externships that my school had setup for
      everyone was a scam, my school had and admission rep who worked
      there when I had first joined the school. They fired her and then
      hired her back six month's later as a career advisor, well the last
      day of class was last Thursday she was running around trying to get
      everyone placed into an externship program before we left the
      school. She managed to have one placed I received a call from the
      school director telling me that my externship placement did not
      really exist and that the career advisor quit and is know longer
      with the school and that she will try to find me someone where to do
      my externship. At this point I am so upset that I want to take
      further action against the school, but I also feel like it's not the
      school's fault that this happened. Any advice on what I should do?

      SF