New To Group

  • dezignxpressionz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2004
      Hello,

      I am new to the group, I'm from the MA area, I just completed last
      Thursday a medical billing and coding program, it took me about nine
      month's to complete, my graduation in not until June, I will be
      starting my externship on the 8th, and we are required to complete
      200 hour. I am so excited that I finished with school and then on the
      other hand now that I'm out I don't know what to do, it's kind of
      boring. I have been looking for work in the billing/coding field but
      have noticed a lot of companies require you to have at least 2-3
      years experience, I'm thinking about just starting my own business I
      have always wanted to, how can anyone just coming out of school have
      experience if no one gives them a chance to get it.

      SF