Networking Opportunity

  • VMR
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2004
      Hello,

      I currently do medical billing and benefit consulting in
      Pennsylvania. I also publish a monthly newsletter. I was wondering if
      anyone would be interested in networking with me. I would love to
      have an extra writer and ideas for my newsletter. There is no pay.
      However, this would afford you another networking opportunity, a
      reference and exposure opportunities. I would also return the favor
      if you happen to publish a newsletter.

      If you decide to join me in this networking opportunity here is the
      criteria for submitting articles –

      There is no content limit
      There is no limit on the number of times you can submit copy
      You must have been employed in the healthcare industry for a minimum
      of 3 years
      The deadline for copy each month is the 10th.
      I reserve the right to proof the article for grammar and punctuation

      Here is a copy of my current newsletter

      http://www.heavyweightpartner.com/the%20practice%20network%
      20newsletter.htm

      I apologize if this is not appropriate. I enjoy being a member of the
      group and would not want to intentionally hurt anyone's feelings.

      Thank you,
    • michelle
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2004
        i would be interested in learning more about this ... please send me
        some information.. *S* thanks!!
        mweible@...