re EPO billing

  • Alexander Semisalov
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2004
      I have to send electronic claims to MCA for pts with CRF(primary
      diagnosis 585)and anemia(secondary). Before I used CPT codes Q9920-
      Q9940 for different HTC level. Now I have to report EPO injections
      using Q0136 only. Should I send paper claims only and put HTC level
      in box 19? MCA Policy INJ-23 was not clear. If somebody can help me.
      Thank you. Juliya