Re: [MedicalBillers] Fw: Fwd: FW: Fw: PLEEEEEASE do not hesitate to READ!!!!! It was on the news!

  • vijee pandu
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20 6:32 PM
      hi dont hesitate to read

      Heather Hartman <hhartman@...> wrote:

      Can't hurt, give it a try.

      Heather

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: KIM
      Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 4:53 PM
      Subject: Fw: Fwd: FW: Fw: PLEEEEEASE READ!!!!! It was on the news!

       Give it a try, Kim
      -------Original Message-------

      It couldn't hurt to try.

      Subject: FW: Fw: PLEEEEEASE READ!!!!! It was on the news!
      Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:22:32 -0600
      From: "Cornelius, Mimi"
      To: "Alys Jaramillo (E-mail)" ,
      "Rutherford, Andrea (Contech)" ,
      "Angela Lera-Termini (E-mail)" ,
      "Angi Kirk (E-mail)" ,
      "Angie Slattery (E-mail)" ,
      "Annette Clermont (E-mail)" ,
      "Barbara Oberholtzer (E-mail)" ,
      "Kent, William F" ,
      "Chuck (Work) (E-mail)" ,
      "Bolton, Cynthia L" ,
      "Daina Walsh (E-mail)" ,
      "Streets Jr, Denzil D" ,
      "Danielle Work (E-mail)" ,
      "David Willcox (E-mail)" ,
      "Debbie Davidson (E-mail)" ,
      "Crofoot, Edith C" ,
      "Eric Richard (E-mail)" ,
      "Genie Jennings (E-mail)" ,
      "Garrobo, George R" ,
      "Harriet Macik (E-mail)" ,
      "Jackie Matranga (E-mail)" ,
      "Jessie Hux (E-mail)" ,
      "Bass, Julie L (Fluor Global Services)" ,
      "Karen Wilkins (E-mail)" ,
      "Allison, Lisa A" ,
      "Lisa Matranga (E-mail)" ,
      "Lane, Mickey J" ,
      "Holmes, Mindy L (FGS)" ,
      "Steputes, Patricia (Fluor)" ,
      "Philicia Best (E-mail)" ,
      "Priscilla Mundy (E-mail 2)" ,
      "Rachel Osteen (E-mail)" ,
      "Ron Banker (E-mail)" ,
      "Seon Jaramillo (E-mail)" ,
      "Sheena Wilkins (E-mail)" ,
      "Susan Carroll (E-mail)" ,
      "Tammy Banker (E-mail)" ,
      "Tammy Gutierrez (E-mail)" ,
      "Tammy Holmes (E-mail)" ,
      "Teresa Streets (E-mail)" ,
      "Tifne Richard (E-mail)" ,
      "Veronica Brown (E-mail)" ,
      "Johnson, Walter W"

       To all of my friends, I do not usually forward messages,
> [...]
      >>>Rest assured AOL and Intel will follow through with their
      >>>promises for fear of facing a multimillion dollar class
      >>>action suit similar to the one filed by PepsiCo against
      >>>General Electric not too long ago.
      >>>

      >>>Dear Friends,
      >>>Please do not take this for a junk letter. Bill Gates is sharing
      >>>his fortune. If you ignore this you will repent later. Microsoft
      >>>and AOL are now the largest Internet companies and in an
      >>>effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the most
      >>>widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an
      >>>e-mail beta test.
      >>>
      >>>When you forward this e-mail to friends,
      >>>Microsoft can and will track it (if you are a Microsoft
      >>>Windows user) for a two week time period. For every
      >>>person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will
      >>>pay you $245.00, for every person that you sent it to that
      >>>forwards it on, Microsoft will pay you $243.00 and for
      >>>every third person that receives it, you will be paid
      >>>$241.00. Within two weeks, Microsoft will contact you
      >>>for your address and then send you a cheque.
      >>>
      >>>Regards.
      >>>
      >>>Charles S. Bailey
      >>>General Manager Field Operations
      >>>1/800-842-2332 Ext. 1085 or
      >>>904/245-1085 or RNX 292-1085
      >>>Charles_Bailey@...
      >>>

      >>>I thought this was a scam myself, but two weeks
      >>>after receiving this e-mail and forwarding it on,
      >>>Microsoft contacted me for my address and
      >>>within days, I received a cheque for US $24,800.00.
      >>>You need to respond before the beta testing is over.
      >>>If anyone can afford this Bill Gates is the man.
      >>>It's all marketing expense to him. Please forward
      >>>this to as many people as possible. You are bound
      >>>to get at least US $10,000.00. We're not going to
      >>>help them out with their e-mail beta test without
      >>>getting a little something for our time. My brother's
      >>>girlfriend got in on this a few months ago. When I
      >>>went to visit him for the Baylor/UT game. She
      >>>showed me her check. It was for the sum of
      >>>$4,324.44 and was stamped "Paid In Full". Like I
      >>>said before, I know the law, and this is for real
      >>>
      >>>Intel and AOL are now discussing a merger which
      >>>would make them the largest Internet company
      >>>and in an effort make sure that AOL remains the
      >>>most widely used program, Intel and AOL are
      >>>running an e-mail beta test.
      >>>
      >>>When you forward this e-mail to friends, Intel can
      >>>and will track it (if you are a Microsoft Windows
      >>>user) for a two week time period.
      >>>
      >>>For every person that you forward this e-mail to,
      >>>Microsoft will pay you $203.15.
      >>>
      >>>For every person that you sent it to that forwards
      >>>it on, Microsoft will pay you $156.29.
      >>>
      >>>And for every third person that receives it, you will
      >>>be paid $17.65. Within two weeks, Intel will contact
      >>>you for your address and then send you a check.
      >>>I thought this was a scam myself, but a friend of my
      >>>good friend's Aunt Patricia, who works at Intel, actually
      >>>got a check of $4,543.23 by forwarding this e-mail.

      Compare high-speed Internet plans, starting at $26.95.*
      * Prices may vary by service area.

      G.Pandurangan

      Do you Yahoo!?