Urgent Requirements - Medical Billing

  • kv madhu
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2003
      Dear All

      We are an Executive search firm based in Hyderabad,
      India. Currently we have openings for you in one of
      the Biggest Corporate Hospitals Group. The position is
      based in Hyderabad.

      The requirement as follows:

      The candidate should have 2-3 years of exp in handling
      Medical Billing A/R. They will be following up with
      Insurance carriers in the US on the status of
      claims/outstanding etc. The person should have good
      calling skills and understanding of Medical Billing.

      Salary: 10-12k.

      Interested candidates mail their updated resume in
      word format immed.

      Thank u.

      Best regs.

      Madhu.

      Yahoo! India Mobile: Download the latest polyphonic ringtones.
      Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com