QUESTION FOR ALL YOU BILLING EXPERTS

  • Accuscribe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2003
      I am relatively new at this, and I am trying to come up with a checklist or bullet point list if you will for the entire billing process from getting the client to sign up with you to getting the bills paid at the end.  I am trying to organize it so that I have a checklist for every two week period for all my clients that I can refer to to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks and to also use as a training tool... does anyone out there have anything like this that they would be able to share... I use Altapoint by the way.

      Susan Rojo
      MT, QA, MIB, and CLA/Paralegal
      Business Owner of Accuscribe Services
      www.accuscribetranscriptionservices.com
      Private Email:
      susan@...

      Proud Member of:
      AHIMA, AAMT, MTIA, CAMT, KAMT, BBB, LSA, LSI, VAA, IAVOA, AMBA, WRS

      Registration Coordinator of all Meditec Medical Transcription, Billing, Coding, Paralegal and Legal Assistant Courses - For information please email me http://www.proedge2000.com/
      http://meditec.com/index.html

      Moderator MT COOLER -
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTCOOLER

      MTCOOLER@yahoogroups.com

      Link to E-Book on how to get started in MT/LT/VA:
      http://eguide.kaliannah.com/cgi-bin/earnit/earnit.cgi?mode=click&username=suz

      The attached e-mail message is for the sole use of the named addressee, who is the intended recipient, and contains confidential, private and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail or call the sender at 818.998.5662, and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you. Accuscribe Services, www.accuscribetranscriptionservices.com