Re: [MedicalBillers] Digest Number 432

  • Silveranjo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2003
      Way to go Joseph,

      Hmmmmmm. well did you know that when verifying insurance ask if the chiropractic and pt benefits are separate some bundle the number of visits together and some separate it...

      Andrea J
      Southeastern Physicians Services
    • Patty Mulder
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
        I have a ton of DME (Durable Medical Equipment) and exercise therapy
        products and codes that may be of use to you. Of course, I speak HCPCs
        instead of the usual CPT codes....

        Patty Mulder
        DMEBiller@...
        Medical Equipment & Supplies Biller