Special Beds

  • gissmatta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2003
      Hi:
      As a hospital facility we sometimes need to bring in specialty beds
      for patient's use (as requested by physician). My question is: can
      we bill the bed as a separate charge, or is it considered part of
      the room and board charge? Also, some of these specialty beds are
      not owned by us, they are rented from a supplier.