DME needing electronic claims processing

  • Jim Salmonson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2003
      Does anyone use a PM system and EDI service that can process claims
      electronically with the following:

      CMN (Certificate of Medical Necessity), along with the claim.

      Attachments...

      More than two modifiers with a claim.

      Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    • Le Daniels
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2003
        We use DME VI from Carecentric

        I used to work for another company which used Med-ACT from Dynamic Energy

        I liked using Med-ACT better, but both will file electronically and attach CMNs with more than two modifiers.

        Hope it helps!

        Le Daniels

        Jackson County Memorial Hospital

        Altus, OK