Billing office Videos

  • dominic_rajesh
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
      Hi All

      Does anybody have an ideas as to where I could get Videos which
      depict the happenings in a Billing office ?

      Is there a video which would depict what exactly happens in a
      hospital ? Or do you know about a video which would depict the
      workings in an Insurance company ??

      I am really eager to know of such videos so that I could use them as
      part of my training programs.

      Waiting for your response.

      Dom
    • Cyndee Weston
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
        Dom:

        AMBA has some great videos about how claims are filed, why claims are rejected, how to tell how effective a practice is at collections, why doctors need your help, etc. You can review them at http://www.ambanet.net/video.htm

        Cyndee Weston
        AMBA

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
          Cyndee:

          I checked out the site.
          It is real good. I am going to get that one.

          Thank you very much for your prompt response and help.

          Dom
          --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "Cyndee Weston" <cyndeew@b...>