Waiver of Liability

  • Natalie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2003
      Does anybody know where I can download a Waiver of Liability for
      Medicare? It's also called an N.O.D. (notice of disclosure?).

      Here is a reference to it on the Trailblazer site:
      http://www.trailblazerhealth.com/faqs.asp?action=detail&id=1345

      Thanks!
    • CLELLA CJ HADDOCK
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2003
        Natalie,

        Check out the Medicare website at www.cms.gov
        you should be able to find it there.

        CJ

        --- Natalie <nihilisia@...> wrote:
        > Does anybody know where I can download a Waiver of
        > Liability for
        > Medicare? It's also called an N.O.D. (notice of
        > disclosure?).
        >
        > Here is a reference to it on the Trailblazer site:

        http://www.trailblazerhealth.com/faqs.asp?action=detail&id=1345

        > Thanks!

        http://calendar.yahoo.com
      • dominic_rajesh
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 13, 2003
          Check out this file. This is a copy of the Medicare ABN or waiver of
          liability.

          It is in .pdf format. You would need acrobat reader to read this.

          Dom

          --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "Natalie" <nihilisia@y...>