Re: funding

  • Jim Salmonson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27 1:26 PM
      --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "skm283" <sandyk0924@s...> wrote:
      > Hello! I am a recent grad of an approved billing school and with a
      > partner, am looking for funding to get a home-based business started.
      > Can anyone give me suggestions as to where to look? I am at a
      > loss.Thanks much, skm283

      THERE ARE A FEW FINANCE COMPANIES THAT DEAL STRICTLY WITH THE HEALTH
      INDUSTRY. YOU MAY LOOK INTO A LEASE OPTION TO PURCHASE SOFTWARE AND
      COMPUTERS. THIS CAN BE WRITTEN OFF TO PHYSICIANS UNDER IRS SECTION
      179 UP TO $24,000. I DON'T KNOW THE SPECIFIC ON HOW THEY WOULD HANDLE
      AN INDEPENDANT BILLER. CHECK OUR WWW.IRS.GOV AND WWW.HPSC.COM.
    • skm283
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27 7:01 PM
        Thank you very much for the suggestionon finding funding. skm283