funding

  • skm283
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27 1:03 PM
      Hello! I am a recent grad of an approved billing school and with a
      partner, am looking for funding to get a home-based business started.
      Can anyone give me suggestions as to where to look? I am at a
      loss.Thanks much, skm283
    • Jim Salmonson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27 1:26 PM
        --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "skm283" <sandyk0924@s...> wrote:
        > Hello! I am a recent grad of an approved billing school and with a
        > partner, am looking for funding to get a home-based business started.
        > Can anyone give me suggestions as to where to look? I am at a
        > loss.Thanks much, skm283

        THERE ARE A FEW FINANCE COMPANIES THAT DEAL STRICTLY WITH THE HEALTH
        INDUSTRY. YOU MAY LOOK INTO A LEASE OPTION TO PURCHASE SOFTWARE AND
        COMPUTERS. THIS CAN BE WRITTEN OFF TO PHYSICIANS UNDER IRS SECTION
        179 UP TO $24,000. I DON'T KNOW THE SPECIFIC ON HOW THEY WOULD HANDLE
        AN INDEPENDANT BILLER. CHECK OUR WWW.IRS.GOV AND WWW.HPSC.COM.
      • skm283
        Message 3 of 3 , May 27 7:01 PM
          Thank you very much for the suggestionon finding funding. skm283