Chat room M-F 8-5 CDT (HIPAA and Practice Mgmt.)

  • medifaxedi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2003
      Join us from 8-5 to answer any HIPAA questions and/or direction to get
      answers for your office needs. Being a vendor in the software
      management sector, we are hearing a lot of confusion about the rules
      and regulations coming up October 16th.
    • medifaxedi
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2003
        --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "medifaxedi" <jsalmonson@e...>
        wrote:
        > Join us from 8-5 to answer any HIPAA questions and/or direction to get
        > answers for your office needs. Being a vendor in the software
        > management sector, we are hearing a lot of confusion about the rules
        > and regulations coming up October 16th.

        Just click on the Groups Chat link to join in.