RE: [MedicalBillers] Clients

  • Jim Salmonson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2003
      Mailers are the least responsive marketing option to get the word out of a new product or service. However, if your target list is in the need (e.g., gathered from a survey of shoppers), you may get some good feedback.

      I'm working with a company that has been providing services to FL and the rest of the nation with billing and practice management solutions and we've relied on word of mouth advertising. It took apx. 8 years to get a client base of 6000+, we're exceeding revenues in the millions, etc...but we relied on word of mouth.

      If you have a great product, I'd suggest advertising for resellers. There are thousands of independant consultants around the country that serve small practicies (1-5 phsysicians) and they are a great selling tool. If you can show them a moderate profit with reselling as well as a solid product...they are always looking for options to help out the physicians.

      This is the year of HIPAA...so a lot of offices are still clueless of what's required software wise. Even if they don't fall under the HIPAA guidelines...their software may have to.

      This message has been generated by a 'POP' mail account. This type of mail account allows this user to recieve email from his primary email service at any internet access point in the world. Please correspond with the internet address you have on file as the sender's primary email address.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2003
        Hi Robert,
        I have the same marketing plan, but I went a little more personalized. I did this by "doctoring" my brochure to a particular Specialty. Using my agency's strong points, in our case Radiology, Podiatry and Pain Management (Chiropractors). I showed one particular and very popular Billing Nightmare for each Specialty which they can relate to. This has helped and has for the best part, created some inquiries in each field.

        David Alvarado
        1st MedNET Group Inc
        San Antonio TX
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2003
          Hello David:

          Thank you for your input. I have always debated the sponserships. I have questioned the competition that I would face. I now question why not. Thank you for that.

          Sincerely,

          Robert Zaffino
          Physician's Billing Mgmt
          Davie, Florida