GI Superbill

  • pbminc964 <robert@physiciansbillingmgmt.
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2003
      Hello:

      We are trying to help and take on a GI Physician who does not have a
      superbill. Does anyony have one I can use as a cheatsheet?

      Email or fax 954-862-1769

      Thank you

      Robert
    • Cyndee Weston
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2003
        I realize this is a late reply, but you really should check out www.donself.com  Don has a lot of superbill examples free on his website -- plus a lot of other free info.

        Best wishes.

        Cyndee Weston
        AMBA

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2003
          Message
          So does the Coding & Reimbursement Network at http://www.codingandreimbursement.net

          Go to the web forums and enter the "Shared Resources" Forum or use the search button.

          --Laureen
          CRN Founder & Manager

          ----Contact Information----
          Laureen Jandroep, OTR, CPC, CCS-P, CPC-H, CCS
          Laureen@...
          Specializing in Medical Billing & Coding Certification TeleCourse Training & Videos
          http://www.crn-institute.com
          217 White Horse Pike, Absecon, NJ 08201
          PH: 609-965-9585 FX: 609-965-6547 EFAX: 419-735-7600
          Part of the Coding & Reimbursement Network, Inc.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 11, 2003
            Dear Cyndee:

            Thank you so much. You do not need to apologize for time, unless I'm the only person in your world(haha). You have proven it's better late than never.

            Thanks again,

            Robert