851MediSoft - Full Version - For Sale

  • thetrices
    Jun 3, 2002
      Full Version of MediSoft Patient Accounting for sale for $200. I
      still have the book and my full year of techinical support that came
      with my package. I never called in for help and your your of
      technical assistance begins the first time you call in. Our family
      will be relocating within a few months so I am totally closing down
      my medical billing company. I have a few clients left that I would
      gladly give you their names and contact numbers if you buy the
      software. I will also give you the name and number of the
      clearinghouse that I have been having much success with too.
      Priority shipping will be $3.95 or I could check and see what media
      mail would be. I accept money orders and PayPal.

      Thanks!!

      Melissa Trice