- Jun 28 11:07 AMSouthern Intelligence Agency, Inc.
3650 North Federal Highway, Suite 209
Lighthouse Point, Florida 33064 Lic# A9900053
Southern Intelligence Agency, Inc. is pleased to announce that we are
expanding our operations nationwide by conducting complete
investigational services for the insurance industry in the State of
Florida. Our firm also has managed, directed and evaluated
affiliates throughout the nation in matters pertaining to fraud.
Southern Intelligence Agency, Inc. is comprised of retired Federal,
State and local law enforcement personnel, with extensive experience
in the investigation of liability and fraud.
INVESTIGATIONAL SERVICES FOR THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY
· Specialized, in depth investigation of insurance fraud nationally,
internationally or as requested.
· Identify, locate and interview witnesses, police, fire, ambulance,
and tow truck personnel.
· Locate, inspect, and trace origin of suspected vehicles.
· Provide accident reconstruction and scene diagrams utilizing still,
video and aerial photography.
· Locate accident, exemplar, and reference vehicles; locate product
sales and service histories.
· Search for and obtain product literature.
· Search for and arrange purchase of media / freelance photographs
· Obtain weather reports and weather data from federal and / or
· Obtain as-built plans and road construction profiles.
Where available public records can be accessed by computer or
original recording media automatically or in person.
Other types of in-depth research undertaken.
· Photograph accident site, accident vehicles, exemplar vehicles, and
· Locate and obtain media / free-lance photographs.
· Locate and obtain aerial and microlog photographs.
· Full video service.
· Negatives scanned to CD-ROM.
PUBLIC AGENCY REPORTS
These include police reports, fire / arson reports, OSHA reports,
coroners/medical examiners reports, and Workers Compensation
Appeals Board cases.
· Vehicles, vessels, aircraft and real property.
· Fictitious Business Name Filings.
· Financial resources located.
Identify other cases in which the expert has testified. Identify and
obtain papers published by the experts. Background on experts.
· Service of process.
· Assistance in trial.
· Management of witnesses.
· Juror Interviews.
WORKERS COMPENSATION INVESTIGATIONS
· Activity / Employment Checks.
· Background verification and investigation.
· Evidence acquisition and storage.
· Loss/fraudulent property claims
· Personal Injury
· Assault bodily injury
· Sexual harassment/battery
My personal assurance is that our firm will provide exemplary service
to your organization due to the distinguished expertise and integrity
that is contained in our organization. We welcome and appreciate
your consideration for any of your investigational requests.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>