779Introduction

  • sia007@Bellsouth.net
    Jun 28 11:07 AM
      Southern Intelligence Agency, Inc.
      3650 North Federal Highway, Suite 209
      Lighthouse Point, Florida 33064 Lic# A9900053
      Tel: (954)783-5999
      Fax (954)943-5006
      Email: sia007@...
      Web page:http://southernintelligence.com

      Southern Intelligence Agency, Inc. is pleased to announce that we are
      expanding our operations nationwide by conducting complete
      investigational services for the insurance industry in the State of
      Florida. Our firm also has managed, directed and evaluated
      affiliates throughout the nation in matters pertaining to fraud.
      Southern Intelligence Agency, Inc. is comprised of retired Federal,
      State and local law enforcement personnel, with extensive experience
      in the investigation of liability and fraud.
      INVESTIGATIONAL SERVICES FOR THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY
      · Specialized, in depth investigation of insurance fraud nationally,
      internationally or as requested.
      · Identify, locate and interview witnesses, police, fire, ambulance,
      and tow truck personnel.
      · Locate, inspect, and trace origin of suspected vehicles.
      · Provide accident reconstruction and scene diagrams utilizing still,
      video and aerial photography.
      · Locate accident, exemplar, and reference vehicles; locate product
      sales and service histories.
      · Search for and obtain product literature.
      · Search for and arrange purchase of media / freelance photographs
      and videos.
      · Obtain weather reports and weather data from federal and / or
      county sources.
      · Obtain as-built plans and road construction profiles.
      RESEARCH
      Where available public records can be accessed by computer or
      original recording media automatically or in person.
      Other types of in-depth research undertaken.
      PHOTOGRAPHY
      · Photograph accident site, accident vehicles, exemplar vehicles, and
      products.
      · Locate and obtain media / free-lance photographs.
      · Locate and obtain aerial and microlog photographs.
      · Full video service.
      · Negatives scanned to CD-ROM.
      PUBLIC AGENCY REPORTS
      These include police reports, fire / arson reports, OSHA reports,
      coroners/medical examiners reports, and Workers Compensation
      Appeals Board cases.

      ASSET INVESTIGATIONS
      · Vehicles, vessels, aircraft and real property.
      · Fictitious Business Name Filings.
      · Financial resources located.
      EXPERT WITNESSES
      Identify other cases in which the expert has testified. Identify and
      obtain papers published by the experts. Background on experts.
      TRIAL PREPARATION
      · Service of process.
      · Assistance in trial.
      · Management of witnesses.
      · Juror Interviews.
      WORKERS COMPENSATION INVESTIGATIONS
      · Activity / Employment Checks.
      · Background verification and investigation.
      · Interviews.
      · Evidence acquisition and storage.
      MARITIME INVESTIGATIONS
      · Loss/fraudulent property claims
      · Personal Injury
      · Assault bodily injury
      · Sexual harassment/battery
      My personal assurance is that our firm will provide exemplary service
      to your organization due to the distinguished expertise and integrity
      that is contained in our organization. We welcome and appreciate
      your consideration for any of your investigational requests.

      Sincerely,

      Joanne Hendricks
      Investigator
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic