769Used Billing Software & Reference Books

  • chailocks@netzero.net
    Mar 8, 2001
      Hello,

      I'm getting rid of my medical billing software and books that I
      bought several months ago. I still have for sale:

      1. Medisoft Advanced Patient Accounting Software v.5.66
      2. CPT 2001 Standard Ed. by AMA press
      3. Understanding Health Insurance: A Guide to Professional Billing
      5th Ed. by JoAnn C. Rowell. Includes CD-ROM for Windows.
      4. Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary 29th Ed by Saunders.

      Everything is in very good condition and is going for a very cheap
      price. This is the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to get
      good software/reference books for their medical billing business at a
      decent price. If you are interested, please email me privately.

      Sincerely,
      Annissa Bady
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic