767Used Billing Software & Reference Books

  • chailocks@netzero.net
    Mar 3, 2001

      I am still trying to sell my Medisoft Advanced Patient Accounting
      Software v5.66 single-user license. You will have a legitimate copy
      as Medisoft has given me permission to transfer my license to the
      person I sell the software to. It's going for a very reasonable
      price, and you also get the Video Help CD-ROM for free. Please email
      me privately if you are interested.

      I also have the following used medical books left to sell:

      1. CPT 2001 Standard Ed.
      2. Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary 29th Ed.
      3. Understanding Health Insurance 5th Ed. by JoAnn C. Rowell.
      Includes CD-ROM
      4. Insurance Handbook for the Medical Office 6th Ed. by Marilyn T.
      Fordney. Includes CD-ROM

      Again, please email me privately if you're interested.

      Annissa Bady
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic