5892Re: Question for Psychology Billers

  • bluewriter24
    Apr 5, 2014
      Thank you for your answer. I called Medicare and while on the phone with them I notice that the claims for 2013 had the psychiatric reduction but not the claims for 2014. The man I was speaking with looked at comparison claims on the same patient and went to ask someone higher up about it. He came back to the phone 30 min later and said he couldn't find out why they charged it before and aren't now except that their allowed amount changed and that's probably what I'm seeing and that they were paid correctly and not to worry about it. That seems to be the most answer I am going to get on it.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic