5819Re: [MedicalBillers] How much time to you give a client

  • thebilloff@aol.com
    Oct 4, 2012
      My contract is usually dependant on the practice size usually 30 or 60
      days. But we have a good relationship and I like a year end cut off.

      Jackie

      n a message dated 10/4/2012 6:13:13 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
      chargrove1967@... writes:

      My contract is 30 day notice. I sometimes offer to send him leads and thats
      because of my association. I try to refer to members

      On Oct 4, 2012, at 7:26 PM, "chiroblr" <_chiroblr@..._
      (mailto:chiroblr@...) > wrote:

      > I'm getting ready to leave a client I have been with for almost 5 years.
      I don't want to discuss why but it is my choice only. I'm wondering how
      much time other billers give soon to be ex clients to find a new biller?