5817Re: [MedicalBillers] How much time to you give a client

  • thebilloff@aol.com
    Oct 4, 2012
      I am in the exact some boat. My choice to let them go. I personally am
      giving him until the end of the year.

      Jackie

      Jackie R. Zube, CMC, CMRS
      AMBA Certifying Board Member
      Rocky Mountain AMBA Chapter President
      303-761-7224 (main)
      888-377-7224 (tollfree)
      866-771-0081 (tollfree fax)

      Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this e-mail are confidential, and
      intended only for the use of the individuals and/or entity named above. If
      the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
      notified that any dissemination, disclosure, copying, or distribution of the
      contents of this email message is strictly prohibited by law. If you received
      this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email.

      In a message dated 10/4/2012 5:26:47 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
      chiroblr@... writes:

      I'm getting ready to leave a client I have been with for almost 5 years. I
      don't want to discuss why but it is my choice only. I'm wondering how much
      time other billers give soon to be ex clients to find a new biller?

      Maryann Burke
      www.chiroblr.com