      From: "mbt200950@..." <mbt200950@...>
      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 3:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [MedicalBillers] Chiro/therapy

      What would you recommend if you dont mind me asking?
      My chiro is at a loss and dont know how else to bill..he is coding by what he is doing.
      We were getting paid no problem and all of a sudden they said we need modifiers then they said no we dont .i cant get a straight answer from the insurance company..
      Uhc implemented a multiple reduction policy on the 97110..

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Phone