      From: Maryann Burke <chiroblr@...>
      To: "MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com" <MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Sep 17, 2012 12:02:08 MST
      Subject: Re: [MedicalBillers] Chiro/therapy

      yes that is what I mean.  I hope everything worked out correctly.  Now, for the coding issue.  I would be concerned that you were using 3 units of anything.  Isn't there a better way to code what the doctor is providing?  Exercise, trigger point and neur re-ed for example.

       Why give them a catch all code for 45 minutes of care?

      maryann