    Jan 2, 2011
      I have been using them for several years as a clearing house and I have been using their Practice Mate billing program for a few years.

      Stef

      On Jan 2, 2011, at 12:40 PM, Maryann Burke <chiroblr@...> wrote:

      I started with them 3 weeks ago. They have been very helpful getting my
      providers enrolled and I am already getting checks for them. So, I'm happy so
      far.

      maryann burke
      www.chiroblr.com

      ________________________________
      From: crfranck_01 <crfranck_01@...>
      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, January 2, 2011 2:13:10 PM
      Subject: [MedicalBillers] Anyone have experience with Office Ally Clearing
      House?

      I'm considering trying out Office Ally's free Clearing House
      product (www.officeally.com).

      Would like to know if anyone has experience with this product
      they'd like to share.

      Also, would like recommendations for other free Clearing House
      products, preferable one that accepts 'Print Image' files.

      Thanks,

      Chris Franck