      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      From: chiroblr@...
      Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 15:57:24 -0700
      Subject: RE: [MedicalBillers] 837 professional file questions

      if the question is do I use a billing program, yes. Medisoft V16
      still in the dark ages

      maryann
      From: chiroblr@...
      Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 12:04:23 -0700

      ecs? what does that mean? I'm really coming from the dark ages here :)

      maryann
      From: chiroblr@...
      Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 18:45:30 +0000

      I am finally joining the 21st century. I have been doing DDE for a few years for my clients because this way I can control the claims. I do a great deal of personal injury. Now, I"m ready for 837 files. Here is my questions.

      What do I need to change? Do I need to get rid of the . in my dx
      they look like 847.0 now. Do I need to make them look like 8470?

      My ID#s look like XXA843205230 00. Do I need to make them look like
      XXA84320523000?

      Also, in where do I put the first visit with medicare b?

      I think that are my questions now, but I'm sure I forgetting something so speak up and tell me what else I need to fix on my patient files.
      thanks all in advance

      maryann burke
      www.chiroblr.com