      From: "Corri" <virtuous_gracious@...>
      Sender: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 21:26:53
      To: <MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [MedicalBillers] Mom vs Dad Billing and Divorce

      How does your office deal with bills for divorced or separated parents when it's for their child? If you bill the mom and she calls and says to bill dad, then he calls and says to bill her... it seems like I am getting stuck in the middle of their feud. This is becoming more and more common and I am not sure what to do. Are their rules or laws? I know each divorce is different but I don't think that I should be the one to sort out their marital issues when I am just trying to get a bill paid for my doctor. What do you do? Thoughts or ideas?

      Thanks :)
      Corri