5026RE: [MedicalBillers] Re: convert and review?

  • Linda Walker
    Jan 29, 1938
      That's right. You see the AMA had this brilliant idea that they would
      "negotiate" and lend their support of the healthcare reform bill if congress
      stopped the Medicare increase.. so they (Congress/Obama) said to the AMA..
      hey, yes..sure give us your support and we'll stop the increase (was
      supposed to happen 1/1/2010) Well Congress got the AMA's endorsement and
      then turned around and only "suspended" the cuts until 3/1/2010 . The AMA
      actually believed they would keep their word? LOL So they now got a 10 day
      HOLD with just "HOPES" they will re-appeal.

      Linda Walker

      Practice Managers Resource & Networking Community
      <http://www.billerswebsite.com> http://www.billerswebsite.com
      A division of K&L Media, LLC
      <http://www.klmediallc.com> http://www.klmediallc.com

      Website Design & Management for the Medical Services Industry