      From: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of meegan_sweeney
      Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 1:51 PM
      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MedicalBillers] Re: Jobs...and the CPC exam...PLEASE REPLY!

      Yes, I'm going to be taking it through the AAPC. I think they hold it
      at Yale-NH Hospital or some other facility. Maybe a school? I don't
      know. I've only been to the organization's website once or twice.

      But the test is months and months from now, in 2010. I'll just have
      to make sure I'm good at CPT. I've been told that a majority of the
      test is CPT, not ICD-9, right? I think I have ICD-9 down, though.
      Pregnancy? UGH. I hate that section of ICD-9! Those 5th digits!

      database 3732 (20090102) __________