      From: meegan_sweeney <Speeddiva8@...>
      Subject: [MedicalBillers] Re: Jobs...and the CPC exam...PLEASE REPLY!
      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 2, 2009, 1:50 PM

      Debbie--

      Yes, I'm going to be taking it through the AAPC. I think they hold it
      at Yale-NH Hospital or some other facility. Maybe a school? I don't
      know. I've only been to the organization' s website once or twice.

      But the test is months and months from now, in 2010. I'll just have
      to make sure I'm good at CPT. I've been told that a majority of the
      test is CPT, not ICD-9, right? I think I have ICD-9 down, though.
      Pregnancy? UGH. I hate that section of ICD-9! Those 5th digits!

      Meegan