4178Re: Jobs...and the CPC exam...PLEASE REPLY!

  • meegan_sweeney
    Jan 2, 2009
      Debbie--

      Yes, I'm going to be taking it through the AAPC. I think they hold it
      at Yale-NH Hospital or some other facility. Maybe a school? I don't
      know. I've only been to the organization's website once or twice.

      But the test is months and months from now, in 2010. I'll just have
      to make sure I'm good at CPT. I've been told that a majority of the
      test is CPT, not ICD-9, right? I think I have ICD-9 down, though.
      Pregnancy? UGH. I hate that section of ICD-9! Those 5th digits!

      Meegan
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic