      From: Lin <italiandoll1967@...>
      Subject: RE: [MedicalBillers] Appeal Letter
      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, 1 October, 2008, 10:32 PM

      There are too many variables to do a “standard” appeal, basically it’s a letter describing the circumstances for the appeal.

      Linda Walker

      Practice Managers Resource & Networking Community
      <http://www.billersw ebsite.com> http://www.billersw ebsite.com
      A division of K&L Media, LLC
      <http://www.klmedial lc.com> http://www.klmedial lc.com

      Website Design & Management for the Medical Services Industry