3683RE: [MedicalBillers] Do you make good money with your medical billing business?

  • kishore kumar
    Sep 5, 2008
      Hey Buddy,

      That depends on....

      1. The S/W you are going to use
      2. The Practice/speciality you are going to handle
      3. The number of Drs you are going to deal
      4. The number of employees you are going to pay

      Define what you are going to use, Measure the revenue and the expenses part, Analyze the revenue cycle management (End to End), Implement the best practices that become the bench mark and now Control the whole practice, I am sure you will be going to adopt a continual growth.

      However, As Lin said, it is a good idea to join in a job, in case if you don;t possess a sound knowledge on medical billing & business handling.

      All the best....:)

      Regards,
      Kishore KK