3680Re: Do you make good money with your medical billing business?

  • blanchie9
    Sep 4, 2008
      --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "naomi_e_w" <naomi_e_w@...>
      wrote:

      > For those of you that have started your own medical billing business,
      > when did you start to seea return on your money? Or when did the
      money
      > start to roll in? Was it worth the investment?
      >
      > I am currently taking a medical billing class and want to start my
      own
      > medical billing business and I am just urious to know, although this
      > answer will vary for each individual and their own circumstances.

      Hi yes it is if you have more than one doctor because yes you do spend
      alot on supplies and then remember if you are in a percentage income
      you have to go after every penny that you can collect, and the money
      start rolling in right away if you transmit your claims not on paper
      its a faster turn around,I started my business 6 years ago I have a
      wonderful doctor and friend that put everything for me and now I have
      like 4 doctors and I just inherited one more I do not advertise it is
      word of mouth but yes it is worth it because you do not have people
      around you and you can work at your own pace. I hope I answered your
      question.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic