3411Re: [MedicalBillers] Collections

  • Carol Roush
    Jul 16, 2008
      Luckily, I'm not the one that has to clean it up. I got the front office job instead because the previous front office person got fired. She was losing money for the office. As for my supervisor, she is already stressed out. LOL. I as well as the new medical biller, try not to bug her with extra stuff. We do ask questions when needed when we don't know the answer. Turn over for the office all took place this month. So now the patients/clients have to get use to us as well as the proper way to be billed. The patients/clients have gotten apologies and politeness from us newbies in the front office. They will get use to us as well as we will get use to them. :)