      From: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com <MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [MedicalBillers] New file uploaded to MedicalBillers
      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, July 3, 2008, 6:16 AM

      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MedicalBillers
      group.

      File : /Job Search Resources/Viola Robinson_Sample Cover Letter_Instructor. doc
      Uploaded by : msviolar <viola_rrob@yahoo. com>
      Description : Viola's Personal Cover Letter and Tips

      You can access this file at the URL:
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/MedicalBil lers/files/ Job%20Search% 20Resources/ Viola%20Robinson _Sample%20Cover% 20Letter_ Instructor. doc

      http://help. yahoo.com/ l/us/yahoo/ groups/original/ members/web/ index.htmlfiles

      Regards,