      From: Joktan Edison <ejoktan@...>
      Subject: Re: [MedicalBillers] Medical billing project wanted..
      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 2:47 PM

      Moderator, Thanks for your prompt reply. Actually, I wanted to convey the same requesting them to write or share emails offline.

      Being member in this group for years now, I gave my feedback. I also misunderstood Joos's message stating there is/was project however when I cross checked I found that he was looking for projects. We have been using this group for sharing day to day experience and issues we come across. However, I feel the group is getting deviated towards advertisement these days.

      I appreciate the girl who shared her experience for almost year that she was not able to find medical billing job and the way how we motivated her not to give up. These are 100% accepted but not advertising/ promotion. There are 100 ways to advertise our self in this industry. Hope everyone agree! !!

      I would request if we could bring category wise or tick box options, which would filter these kinds of email to the person who are interested in their category respectively.

      Any feedback would be highly appreciated.

      Regards
      JE

      From: JOOS <joosdou@yahoo. com>
      To: MedicalBillers@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, June 30, 2008, 1:47 AM

      Yes i am looking the medical billing and coding projects.
      thanks.

      From: JOOS <joosdou@yahoo. com>
      To: MedicalBillers@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, 5:35 AM

      Dear All Group members..,
      I have more than 9yrs exp in medical billing and coding field. I am looking the outsourcing projects. If any one intrested to start with the pilot project with me,Pls mail me
      My mail id would be joosdou@yahoo. . com
      your queries are highly welcome..
      Thanks
      Douglas..