3136Re: [MedicalBillers] LOOKING FOR A START

  • Deb Tru
    Jun 2, 2008
      Tamara, I suppose with any business we have to start form the
      bottom, whether we go to school or not. I am working part time doing
      billing and get 11.00 an hour, which is enough to go real hungry
      on. But it is the EXPERIENCE that is so so valuable, and i am
      willing to work as much as possible for as little as they want to pay
      as long as I am learning. And after 6 months, I am STILL learning !

      Have you looked on Craig's list in your city? He is on the web, just
      type in Craig's list in search....

      Good luck,