3132LOOKING FOR A START

  • twillis0703
    Jun 2, 2008
      Hi, everyone. As you kno i am a student and next week is my last week
      of classes. I have been going on alot of interviews where they were
      hiring for receptionist with billing and some wih out. Some of the
      positions where not willing to train and some will train but with very
      low pay compared to what i was making in my last position. I guess if
      i want to grow in this career i would have to take a step back in
      order to go forward because i really need the on hands experience.

      tamara
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic