2732Re: [MedicalBillers] CPT 95117

  • B Burgess
    Nov 1, 2007
      Then you would bill 95117 once only. The code description is for "two or more" injections. 95115 would be for a single injection. It's kinda like the colonoscopy code questions on the group today. You don't bill in individual units becase the code description IS for more than one.

      Barbara Burgess, RN, CPC, ACS-EM

      Joktan Edison <ejoktan@...> wrote:
      Barbara, we are giving two shots.

      http://mail.yahoo.com