      From: shana briceno <shanabriceno299@...>
      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2007 10:08:27 AM
      Subject: [MedicalBillers] help

      I am in Shreveport, La and here are some current insurance issues we are having
      Is anyone else having these issues and how are you handling the situation

      1. we have a ton of refund request from Insurance Companies in regard to coding issues.
      The request are from over one year ago. I know we have spoken about this before--
      they are unable to come back after so long and request----accordin g to the La law.
      How do you all handle? send the letter back with the law attached?
      call and tell them NO? please advise!

      2. Blue cross is not paying consults with xrays! they say they are not going to do this!
      has anyone else ran into this and please advise how you are handling this!

      3. Medicare is saying that they will not pay for a consult to one of my Ortho's
      because the referring was a Chiropractor are you all seeing this?

      sorry so long......please help!

      EricaDSchwalm@ aol.com wrote: www.ericacodes. com

      Free Billing & Coding Resources. I just created this website. Please check it out.

      Thanks,
      Erica