      From: debbie brosnan <thebiller_2000@...>
      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 2, 2007 9:09:11 AM
      Subject: Re: [MedicalBillers] Hospital Charges on HCFA's

      Thanks Joktan. I dont know about Scott, but I have been billing hospital and ASC's for 22 years now. Physician for 8 years.

      I think some states do have funny rules on their facility claims. but for the majority of them UB's are for facilities.

      Joktan where are you located??? I am in Michigan.

      Deb

      Joktan Edison <ejoktan@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Nicole, I know you would be confused now by seeing all
      the emails.

      I would go with Debbie and Scott's message which will
      help you out in regards to Hospital Charges.

      Regards,
      Joktan

      --- nicole mezni <nmezni@.... com> wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I need your expertise on this, as it's been a while
      > since I've done this type of billing.
      >
      > Hospital charges are able to be billed on HCFA's
      > (CMS 1500's), is that correct? Is it just outpt
      > charges that can go on, and inpt goes on the UB's?
      >
      > Any clarification you can provide is greatly
      > appreciated! Thanks so much!
      >
      > Nicole

      > removed]

      Contact Details: