      From: nicole mezni
      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 10:42 AM
      Subject: Re: [MedicalBillers] Hospital Charges on HCFA's

      Thanks everyone....

      I got some copies of older HCFA's that were billed by the company before me. They put the physician charges on the HCFA and the facility charges on the UB....So, I think that's what I'll do!!

      For those of you who do differently, do those claims ever get rejected? Or is that how it is supposed to be billed in your state?? Just curious....thanks to all who replied!! :)

      -Nicole