      From: nicole mezni <nmezni@...>
      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2007 10:27:57 AM
      Subject: [MedicalBillers] Hospital Charges on HCFA's

      Hi everyone,

      I need your expertise on this, as it's been a while since I've done this type of billing.

      Hospital charges are able to be billed on HCFA's (CMS 1500's), is that correct? Is it just outpt charges that can go on, and inpt goes on the UB's?

      Any clarification you can provide is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

      Nicole