      From: debbie brosnan
      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 6:08 PM
      Subject: Re: [MedicalBillers] Hospital Charges on HCFA's

      Nichol outpatient hospital goes on a UB bill type 131 or 831. Inpatien is on a ub bill type 111. Physician services goes on a HCFA.

      Hope this helps you.

      Deb

      nicole mezni <nmezni@...> wrote:
      Hi everyone,

      I need your expertise on this, as it's been a while since I've done this type of billing.

      Hospital charges are able to be billed on HCFA's (CMS 1500's), is that correct? Is it just outpt charges that can go on, and inpt goes on the UB's?

      Any clarification you can provide is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

      Nicole