2305Re: [MedicalBillers] Introduction

  • Michelle Uhl
    Jun 18, 2007
      welcome ... i'm the moderator.. Michelle.. and although i don't get to welcome everyone individually.. i'd like to welcome all our new members to the group.. all questions as you can already see are good questions.. and you will typically get several responses that will be helpful.. we bounce things off each other alot here.. so again.. welcome.. come on it.. sit down and ask away!

      michelle