2303Re: Introduction

  • djgeisel
    Jun 18, 2007
      Yes, I have been doing that full time for 7 years now. What can I
      help you with? Diana

      --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "nicole mezni" <nmezni@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > My name is Nicole, and I am new to the group. I have been working
      in the billing field for several years, but in the next few weeks, I
      will be billing from home for my first client-a small urology
      practice.

      > I'm extremely nervous, because I'm not sure what to expect. I'm
      hoping to use all of the knowledge I have, but I know doing it from
      home is totally different.

      > I'm just wondering about NPI numbers and things like that. Do I
      need to register with Medicare or the insurance companies? As far as
      I know, I will be 'dialing into' the office's computer system and
      billing that way. Anyone have experience with that?

      > Any advice or experiences welcome! :) I look forward to getting
      to know you all better, and hopefully learning a lot!