2301Introduction

  • nicole mezni
    Jun 18, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      My name is Nicole, and I am new to the group. I have been working in the billing field for several years, but in the next few weeks, I will be billing from home for my first client-a small urology practice.

      I'm extremely nervous, because I'm not sure what to expect. I'm hoping to use all of the knowledge I have, but I know doing it from home is totally different.

      I'm just wondering about NPI numbers and things like that. Do I need to register with Medicare or the insurance companies? As far as I know, I will be 'dialing into' the office's computer system and billing that way. Anyone have experience with that?

      Any advice or experiences welcome! :) I look forward to getting to know you all better, and hopefully learning a lot!

      Thanks for listening!
      Nicole